Sometimes, you just need a small job done; a bedroom or two, a bath or high entry way, yes even some touch-up painting. Projects you might think are just too small or costly for a professional paint contractor.
We do small jobs with the same Professional Service and Quality Workmanship we provide with any size job. Our Professional Painters accomplish a lot in a short time, they are experienced, and they arrive with the right tools to the job done.
Small jobs can be scheduled over the phone and in most cases completed the following day.
Our Minimum small job Cost: $410.00 – which covers the following:
- Labor for 6-hours from a professional painter
- Professional painters tolls and equipment
- Masking paper, masking tape and plastic for covering
- Liability Insurance to protect you, your home and our crews
Additional cost if needed:
- Paint, primers, etc. (If you do not provide your own)
- Additional hours greater than (6) is prorated at $65.00 per
- Equipment required to reach heights above 25', and/or scaffolding
- The additional materials and equipment cost, if required, will be at our discounted prices and added to the labor cost