Limited Two Year Warranty of Quality
Per the limitations set forth below, for a period of 24 months from the date of completion of the work described on the front of your contract, Tex Painting will repair peeling, blistering or chipping paint resulting from defective workmanship.
Repairs under this limited warranty will be performed only on the specific areas where peeling, blistering or chipping has occurred and only to the level of surface preparation explained in the preparation section of this Contract.
This limited warranty is the only express warranty made by the contractor and is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied. This warranty covers only those services provided by the contractor to the original purchaser named by on the front of this contract. In no event shall the contractor be liable for incidental or consequential damages or damages in excess of the original contract price. This warranty may not be altered or extended for any purpose unless done so in writing in a document executed by all parties to this contract.
- Ordinary wear and tear
- Irregular misuse to area of workmanship
- Layers of paint existing prior to the work performed by the Contractor
- Cracks in drywall, wood, or plaster
- Structural defects of property
- Settling or movement
- Bleeding caused by wood knots, rust, or cedar
- Any area that collects moisture by design
- Coarse cleaning, mistreatment, or damage resulting from use of chemicals or cleaning agents
- Damage or defects caused in whole or in party by reason of fire, explosion, flood, acts of God, extreme weather conditions, misuse, alterations, abuse, vandalism, negligence, or any other similar causes beyond the control of the Contractor.
- Decks, gutters, railing, and all horizontal surfaces
- Paid the original contract price in full
- Retain a copy of the original contract
- Retain evidence of payment in full
- Pay for all paints and materials used to perform the repairs
- Make the property available to the Contractor to execute the repairs
For warranty service, you should contact Tex to schedule an inspection of your property by calling (512) 680-4837.